University of Calgary Scholarship Grants for International Students in Canada 2023
If you’re looking to attend university in Canada through a scholarship, you must go through this article. In this post, we will discuss the University of Calgary Scholarship, its advantages, and the step-by-step application process.
The University of Calgary Scholarship 2023-2024 are fully funded scholarship for international students. $20,000 (renewable every year) is awarded to international students entering their first year of the fall term of any undergraduate degree.
The University of Calgary International Scholarship is a prestigious award that honours international college students’ achievements in completing their undergraduate studies.
The University of Calgary offers students an exceptional educational experience that prepares them to succeed in the workplace and also conducts research that tackles the biggest challenges facing society.
- Study in: Canada
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution: University of Calgary
- Period of Program: According to the selected Bachelor program.
- Deadline: Click here to check the deadlines
- School of Business
- Faculty of Environmental Design
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Science
- School of Engineering
- School of Medicine
- Faculty of Kinesiology
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Nursing
- Faculty of Social work
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
- School of Education
- For more information, click here
University of Calgary Scholarships are of the following types:
- University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship: $20,000 (Renewable)
- Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship: $20,000 (Renewable)
University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship
- Annually, the program is open to international undergraduate students entering their first year of any undergraduate program in the fall term that meets the University’s English Language Proficiency requirement requirements. Renewable for the third, second, and fourth years of the University of Calgary, provided applicants have a GPA of 2.60 or greater over a minimum of 24.00 units during the previous term, including winter and fall. They also remain in the process of paying an additional international tuition charge for students from abroad.
- International students who have to pay a different cost and who aren’t Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada
- Academic merit.
Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship
- Each year, the program is open to an international student entering the first year of an undergraduate program offered by the University of Calgary. Renewable during the third and fourth years of the University of Calgary, provided recipients have the minimum GPA of 3.00 for 24.00 units during the previous term, which includes winter and fall terms.
- Financial need
- Academic merit
- Must have graduated from a recognized high school in China, including Hong Kong and Macau
- Students who have a preference for the Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Health Sciences, or Bachelor of Arts – Urban Studies program
To qualify for the University of Calgary Scholarship, the candidate must fulfil all of the following requirements below:
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Required Language: English
How to Apply for the University of Calgary Scholarships for International Students
To apply for this scholarship, follow the following application instructions
(1) Apply for your undergraduate program at the university:
- You can start your application. Begin by creating a UCalgary eID
- Apply using the guide provided to guide you through the application process
- Fill out your application and pay the one-time fee of $145
- Based on the information you provide to them, they will notify you within your Calgary Student Center, the procedure to send any documents required. Check out the Documents page for more details
(2) Apply for the Scholarship, Follow the next steps:
- Access your Student Center in your myUofC portal
- In your Student Center, click on the “My Financials” page
- Scroll down to the Awards and Scholarships section. Click the link “Apply for Undergraduate Awards”. Ensure that popups are on. If popups are disabled, the page won’t display.
- A pop-up will appear in your browser with all running applications or ones that were recently closed. Be aware of the Application Open and Application Deadline dates.