Macquarie University Scholarship is a scholarship for International students. The scholarship is available for masters and undergraduate students.
Australia is considered one of the top destinations globally to study and work. Students from all over the world can attend one of the top universities in Australia. The International scholarship offered by Macquarie University offers a tuition fee reduction.
Macquarie University, located in Sydney, Australia, has an excellent reputation for its graduate employability and superior level of education. The school provides students with the right equipment, methods, and experience needed to succeed in the modern world of the present.
The University was established in 1964 under the New South Wales Government. It was the 3rd University founded in the metropolitan area of Sydney.
The scholarships are awarded based on the merits of the applicants as well as their financial needs. Each year, the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) invests thousands of dollars in aiding students to receive the education they require.
- The applicants must first satisfy the criteria of eligibility established by Macquarie University for their undergraduate admissions.
- You must have citizenship from a country that is not Australia or New Zealand.
- They must be enrolled in one of the undergraduate programs provided through Macquarie University.
- The participants must participate in an educational program, which in terms of duration must exceed one session.
- They must be transferring from one of the following institutions in the course of the dual degree program:
HELP University, Malaysia
Bangkok University, Thailan
Ho Chi Minh City University, Vietnam
- They must be able to show a CGPA of at least 5 on a scale of 7 (if their country is using a different scale, the applicants should utilize a converter to verify their eligibility).
- They must be fluent in English and should provide scores from IELTS or TOEFL if their primary language isn’t English.
- They must enroll in the UG program at Macquarie University to continue getting the scholarship. Suppose the student cannot continue in their program for any reason. In that case, the recipient must repay the amount of the scholarship awarded to them during their time at the institution.
- Part-time students, Citizens or permanent residents of either Australia or New Zealand, and Exchange students coming to Macquarie University for a semester or two are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply for Macquarie University Scholarships
Please follow the instructions below to apply for Macquarie University International Scholarship:
- Applicants must fill out an online application form for courses. After your application for a course has been approved, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number, which is mandatory to fill out the online application for scholarships.
- The applicants must fill out an online scholarship application form and then type “VCIS” in the Scholarship Name field.
Selection Process of the Scholarship
The following are the criteria for selecting applicants for Macquarie University:
- Financial needs
- Academic records and CGPA
- A score on a standardized test required to study in Australia
- Recommendations letters from professors or employers
- Evaluation of study plan or proposed research