Bond University Scholarships are scholarships for international students. These scholarships are offered only to students taking part in the undergraduate program. This scholarship grants tuition-free aid to students who have a high academic performance and who are at a bachelor’s degree.
Bond University is Australia’s first private university that is not-for-profit and located in Robina, an area within Queensland’s City of Gold Coast, Queensland.
Since its founding on May 15, 1989, Bond University has primarily been a teaching-focused higher education institution featuring a three-semester-per-year timetable.
The university is ranked 20th on the Times Higher Education (THE) rankings of the Best Small Universities in the World. It has been ranked as Australia’s best university in education for the past 17 years.
The Bond University International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships are awarded based on academic merit and evidence of outstanding leadership and achievements within the community. They represent Bond University’s dedication to top-quality and extraordinary international students.
Suppose you are an International Undergraduate Excellence Scholar. In that case, you will receive 50% tuition reimbursement in any individual or combination undergraduate degree (excluding that of the Bond Medical Program). You will start your studies during the January, May, or September term.
If you are an International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship applicant, you must show your academic achievements in addition to proven track history in leadership and initiative and dedication to your community and/or school.
- Health Sciences
- Hotel and Tourism
- Academic & English Pathways
- Executive Programs
- Actuarial Science
- Business and Commerce
- Communication and Creative Media
- Architecture and Built Environment
- International Relations and Humanities
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must;
- Academic excellence has been achieved at the top of the class from your high school qualification, comparable to ATAR 95.00 or an IB Diploma score of 38 or more.
- You must demonstrate a track of evidence of leadership. Initiative and commitment to your school or community.
- Have not yet started the first year of undergraduate study at Bond University. Note: Students taking classes in English on the campus of Bond University College as part of a package offer are qualified to apply.
- Meet the entry requirements for your selected course of study.
How to Apply for Bond University Scholarships
If you are able to meet the criteria of this scholarship, you are encouraged to apply using the steps below:
- Fill out the Bond University Study Application Form to file your application to the program you’ve selected.
- Complete the Bond University Scholarship Application Form. Just use the login details you used to submit your study application and enter “scholarship” in the search field in the “Start an Application” tab.
It is recommended to apply for any scholarships you’re qualified for. All of this should be completed within one application form. You will only be evaluated for the scholarships you’ve applied for, so make sure you’ve included all of them in your application before submitting it.
It is essential to complete your application before the deadline because no late applications will be accepted.